New Balance M2002RVC Team Away Grey/Dark Silver Met
The New Balance 2002 was originally introduced in 2010 as a part of the 1000 series of running shoes. Now it's back again as the New Balance 2002R, which is an improvement based on the original. In addition it has a streamlined design, N-ergy outsole and Abzorb system which gives the sneaker superior cushioning.
- First introduced in 2010
- New Balance M2002RVC
- Team Away Grey/Dark Silver Met color combination
- Extraordinary comfort
- Abzorb cushioning
- N-ergy outsole with superior shock absorption
- Comes with an extra set of laces in orange
- Detachable pocket by laces
- Upper in suede/mesh
- Streamlined design
- This sneaker runs small in size. We recommend going up a half size compared to other sneakers. For example if you use size 38 in the New Balance 990, we recommend buying this in size 38.5.